Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A bit greasy

Two days ago I was making cookies. Manzi, as usual, decided to sit on a nearby chair and watch. While I was rolling the dough into a ball with my hands and putting them onto the cookie sheet, Manzi was unable to hold back his desire and flew to a cookie sheet to grab a ball of dough. I was faster than him though and grabbed him before he made off with a ball of dough. The result was me holding a bird with greasy hands (from the cookie dough). I put Manzi back in his cage, but saw that my hands left grease marks across his back. Yesterday he got a good soaking in the shower, but there is still some residue oil on his feathers and chest/neck.
This second picture is funny because Manzi is a bit irritated with the camera for getting so close to him while he is chewing on his ball so he is puffing up a bit to threaten the camera (starting with the feathers on the back of his neck and back).

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Your bird is seriously SO interesting!!! He does the funniest things! So you take him out on walks without a "leash" or anything and he stays with you? He's so cute!

Jen said...

yes I agree "He is sooooo cute"

Stephanie Pulham said...

He looks so fluffy, I think he is very cute too!

blogger templates | Make Money Online