Saturday, November 28, 2009

Broken Glass

Last night Manzi added another broken glass to the list. I think it is his fourth. I had just gotten home from Thanksgiving holiday. Manzi was doing laps around the apartment because he had so much energy built up. I accidentally left a glass on the counter. It wasn't near the edge, but that set is so fragile and all he did was tip it over and it shattered.

I am going to work more with the perch this coming week. Manzi is still afraid of it, but he will stand on it if I give him a treat. Hopefully, by the end of this week he'll be do A-B flights between me and the perch. Realistically, he'll be standing on it longer than a couple of seconds!

1 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

I think I know what I should get you for Christmas, a new set of glasses. :) Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! CAn't wait to see ya this week, call me when you get a chance!

blogger templates | Make Money Online